Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Organic Hair Relaxer - No chemicals

If you use a chemical relaxer to straighten your hair, then you know that you are putting harsh toxic chemicals into your body, blood stream and near your brain.

With the increase in oxidative stress, cancer and disease its very important to find natural alternatives to harsh chemicals.

Even supposed texturizers contain harsh chemicals. They contain Lithium Hydroxide, Calcium Hydroxide and so on.

Any hair straightener or relaxer that requires that the hairdresser wears gloves or use a neutralizer on your hair is Toxic. Having relaxed my hair since I was 14, I realized I needed to stop and I relaxed my hair for the last time late 2009 and haven't looked back since. I did the big chop in March of 2010.

As time went on my hair was super-kinky and needed to be more manageable but was determined not to put anything harsh in my hair. I found a couple of great products.

Here is one of them. It actually loosens curls without any "hydroxide" derivatives.

Click here  Organic Relaxer

No comments:

Post a Comment